The application process for children due to start school in September 2021 will begin on Monday 5 October 2020.
The key points are:
• Apply online at www.westsussex.gov.uk/admissions
• Applications can be made and will be considered as on time, between 5 October 2020 and 15 January 2021
• Special rules apply for house movers until 12 February 2021
• Further information for parents is available on WSCC website now
• Staff are available to support on 03330 142 903
Applications made after the closing date cannot be considered until all on-time applications have been processed. This may mean it is not possible to offer a child a place at a local school.
If you have any questions regarding the process please do not hesitate to contact Natalie Bailey Senior Admissions Officer.