Hi, I am Lynda and have just been trained on a new role to offer support and information for anyone regarding the Covid Vaccines.
Vaccination Champions are part of an exciting new way of helping the NHS in Sussex communicate about the vaccine and dispel myths on the vaccine. Vaccination Champions play a key role in helping the NHS in Sussex raise awareness of the vaccine.
My role is to :
1. Get Vaccination messages to key groups and communities
2. Dispel myths on the vaccine
3. Help develop local targeted communications
4. Provide information on the Mass Vaccination Programme
5. Pick up on any concerns or problems, feeding them back to the NHS for resolution
I will not be trying to influence, persuade or encourage anyone to take the vaccine and am not trying to ‘drum up trade’ for the NHS. I am simply here to offer real information and provide a point of contact.
If you have any concerns or questions about the vaccines or the roll out, please get in touch by phone or email as follows and I will endeavour to answer your query as soon as possible.
Lynda Hunter mob; 07968 296759
I will be issuing regular updates on the Fishbourne Parish Council website, Facebook page and other media as appropriate.
Further information can be found here: